How to set-up Folder Sharing in Windows 7
1. Click [Start] – [Control Panel] - [View network status and tasks in Network and Internet].
2. Click [Change advanced sharing settings] on the right side of the screen after appearing Network and
3. Change sharing options (refer to the image below).
The sharing option needs to be applied in your home or company (Current Profile).
4. Select a folder you want to share, and click on the right side of mouse, then click [Properties] on pop-up
5. Click [Sharing] on tap menu, and then click [Advanced Sharing…].
6. Check on [Share this folder], then click [Permissions].
7. Click [Add] if there is no “Guest” account due to “Everyone” and “Guest” account needed in order to
8. Click [OK] after entering [Guest] (refer to the above image).
9. Click [OK] - [Apply] – [OK] in order to confirm if “Guest” account is added or not.
(Both Guest and Everyone account must be placed).
12. Click [OK] after typing [Guest] account.
13. Complete setup as confirming “Guest” account added by selecting [OK] – [Apply] – [OK]
(Both Guest and Account must be placed). If there is no “Everyone”, you should add it.
21st of June, 2010