Realtek 128x chip
Xtreamer enjoys a special relationship with Realtek and 128X chip was created especially for our products.
Realtek 1282 chip
HD MPEG1/2/4 Decoder with MPEG2/4 Encoder, Ethernet, and HD Digital Video Out
The RTD1282 is a highly integrated SoC for Consumer Electronics products requiring High Definition Media Playback, Media Recording & Timeshifting, Wireless/Wired Networking, and Mass Storage capabilities.
- HD MPEG1/2/4 & HD JPEG Decoder
- MPEG2/4 Encoder
- AV-in/NTSC/PAL/SECAM Recording & Timeshifting
- DVB-T/ATSC Recording & Timeshifting
- AV Streaming/Transmission via Ethernet & WiFi
- 3D Video Decoder with CVBS in
- TV Encoder with CVBS/S-video/YPbPr/SCART out
- I2S, SPDIF in/out
- Audio Codec
- Dual TS-in
- HDMI Transmitter and PHY
- HD Digital Video Out (CCIR656/BT1120)
- USB2.0 Host & PHY
- IEEE1394a AVLink & PHY
- Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY
- HDD & DVD Recorder
- HDD Media Player/Recorder
- Digital Media Adaptor/Server
- Networked STB with PVR (Personal Video Recorder)
- Networked Media Module for Embedded CE device
In addition to these well known features Realtek 128X has others.
The RTD128X is a highly integrated SoC for Consumer Electronics products requiring High Definition Media Playback, Wireless/Wired Networking, and Mass Storage capabilities. The Xtreamer, while incorporating flexible, advanced audio/video processor, enables cost-effective consumer solutions for those who seek a solid yet scalable media streamer.